Pick a Plan that Works for Your Business
Everything you need to ensure your WordPress site is well looked after and performing as it should. Our support packages are designed to be flexible to meet the needs of most sites.
- * Monthly Support Time: 1hr
- Weekly Backups
- Monthly Core Updates
- Monthly Plugin Updates
- 24/7 Security Monitoring
- Uptime Monitoring
- Maintenance Report
- SEO Rank Tracking
- Website Conversion Improvements
- [direct-stripe type=”subscription” amount=”plan_DNnz17Ur5CEKbf” description=”Startup Plan” label=”$99.00 – Purchase” panellabel=”Pay” button_id=”startup_btn” success_url=”https://wpfreelancer.co/payment-success” error_url=”https://wpfreelancer.co/payment-error”]
*Monthly Support Time: This can be used for adding/updating blog content, adding/updating products if you have an online shop or specific things like troubleshooting contact forms, adding new plugins and things of that nature. Support time amount (60min, 120min etc) doesn’t get carried over from month to month
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some questions that we get on a regular basis, so have a look around!
What do I need to provide in order to use your service?
If you are unsure of how to provide us with those details go ahead and sign-up, we will be with you shortly to help get the access we need.
How do I pay?
Can I cancel at anytime?
How do I request additional support and/or site customizations?
A few things our existing clients use their hour for:
• Styling elements with CSS
• Content Population & Image Manipulation
• Creation of basic graphics (e.g. buttons, banners, etc.)
• WordPress Consulting (pick our brains!)
• Theme & Plugin Audits
• Plugin installation and implementation
This discounted developer time is subject to review by WP Maintainer management. It cannot be used for full site re-designs, new projects or anything outside of the existing site’s domain/WordPress installation.
If you’re unsure or want to know before signing up, please contact us.
What happens if a plugin or theme update breaks my site?
We will spend up to one (1) hour of time fixing/troubleshooting the issue – if we cannot fix within that time, we will give you a time/cost estimate and let you decide if you’d like us to move forward.